We are specialists at managing complexity and delivering simple, robust solutions backed by dependable, secure technology. Our clients can rely on a powerful, easy-to-understand system, and constantly adapt to the market globally.
With the combined power of globalization and I.T, we are delivering our clients value for their money. We have a number of distinct projects currently functional globally. At Techception, we are responsible for all the back-end operations required to keep those projects functional and up to the mark. Our top-notch team comes up with simplified technology-driven solutions for all the complex problems being tackled by all those different projects.
Techception is looking for a highly skilled computer programmer comfortable with front- and back-end programming. Full-stack developers are responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full-stack developers will be required to see a project from conception to the final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- ● As a full-time developer, you will independently handle all Website Development tasks from front end to back end.
- ● The primary responsibility of a Full Stack Developer includes designing user interactions on websites
- ● You will also handle all technical tasks related to the backend or websites
- ● Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- ● Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- ● Creating servers and databases for functionality
Apart from the functional knowledge of the above-listed technologies, they must also have:
- ● Strong understanding of algorithms, data structures, and system design
- ● Understanding of database administration and management
- ● Knowledge of LAMP and MERN solution stacks
- ● Ability to develop front-end website architecture and back-end website applications
- ● Excellent time-management skills
- ● Project-management skills
- ● Ability to pay attention to details
- ● Good communication skills